Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Claude Monet painting, Autumn on the Seine at Argenteuil. The original masterpiece was created in 1873. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Those who view Monet's work cannot help but have a deep appreciation for the classic Impressionist's talent! This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? This classic landscape will being calm and serenity to any room in your home!
- - Frame Description: Champagne Silhouette - 26.4" x 22.4" - Imported painting - Framed and assembled in the USA Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Item #6553857
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Autumn on the Seine at Argenteuil Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now