Self Portrait - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Pierre Bonnard
- Style #
- Self Portrait by Pierre Bonnard, originally painted in 1889, was one of many self portraits that Bonnard painted throughout his career. Currently housed in a private collection, what is unique about this particular one is that it was one of his first that he created and therefor one of his most ionic portraits. Recreated with the same light and carefree feeling, our reproduction will make you feel like you are looking at the original.
- Frame Description: Suede Premier Frame
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 24" x 2" x 28"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Additional Info
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.