Priestess of Delphi - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by John Maler Collier
- Style #
- Priestess of Delphi, painted by John Maler Collier, depicts the Pythia of accent Greece positioned on her bronze tripod as the vapors fill the air. The gaze on the woman's barely visible face holds the views attention. This beautiful painting is an example of Pre-Raphaelite at its finest. The original was painted in 1891 and today hangs in the Art Gallery of South Australia. We have recreated the same velvet like colors and the same translucent gaze. This warm painting will be the perfect centerpiece for any collection.
- Frame Description: Veine D'Or Bronze Scoop Frame
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 30.5" x 2" x 42.5"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Additional Info
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.