The Tiger - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Franz Marc
- Style #
- The Tiger by Franz Marc is a bright oil painting reproduction that will add color and texture to your space. The piece was created by the famous German Expressionist painter in 1912. Marc took a unique approach to Expressionism in depicting a number of nature and animal subjects. His works are also noted for their incredibly intense and vivid color choices, even with seemingly docile subjects. A landscape composed almost entirely of cubic forms the true subject of this painting comes to light with luminous tones of red, green, violet, and orange. This oil painting has been carefully painted by hand to show a creature in harmony with nature.
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso and Black Custom Stacked Frame
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 25.5" x 2" x 29.5"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Additional Info
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.