Warning: Choking HazardSmall parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Farmer Jed works very hard to care for all his animals on the Little People Caring for Animals Farm, and he would love some help from your tiny farmer. Toddlers will love learning how to take care of all their animal friends, from feeding the chickens to tucking in the horse with a soft blanket, and exploring all the exciting activities on this farm. This action-packed Little People play set is more than a farm - it's a home for all your toddler's new friends. The farm offers tons of sensory-stimulating fun for little ones - from the bright colors, songs and sounds, to the variety of materials for their tiny hands to explore! As toddlers discover all the ways to interact with the farm, like pressing the discovery button to hear fun sounds and see the stall doors pop open, they'll see how their actions can make fun things happen - a great intro to cause and effect! As kids pretend to feed and care for the farm animals, they're beginning to learn what it feels like to take care of someone else.
- 15.5" H x 5.4" D x 23.5" W
- Suitable for ages 1-5 years old
- Features fun songs, sounds, phrases, lights, and actions
- Open hayloft for drop-though fun
- Farmer Jed Figure
- Cow & Calf