PUMACalifornia Casual Sneakers
- One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the Puma California is enshrined in sneaker history, with its low-slung design. The PU sole was almost impossible to wear down and the external arch support provided support for the foot at every possible angle. Originally released in 1983 they later gained a strong presence on football terraces, far from the land of its inspiration. It features a combination of leather and textile with a mix of colours creating a unique look.
Sizing: True to size.
- Bumper toe
- Lace-up vamp
- Padded collar and tongue
- Textile and leather upper, rubber sole
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.