PUMAPalace Guard Finals Sneakers
- From the many hidden Basketball gems in PUMA s archive, the Palace Guard is one of the most exciting. Originally worn by the former Detroit Pistons point guard and 12-time NBA All-Star, the Palace Guard helped him to secure back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. In this iteration, PUMA updated the archive shoe, paying homage to Detroit's local basketball team and its success end of the 1980s.
Sizing: True to size.
- Bumper toe
- Lace-up vamp
- Padded collar and tongue
- Grip sole
- Logo detail
- Leather upper, rubber sole
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.