COOLA SuncareHome & Away 2-Pack Tropical Coconut Body Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($56 Value)
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $100.
- What it is: A duo of water-resistant sunscreen sprays with broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection, anti-aging benefits and a tropical coconut scent.Who it's for: All skin types.What it does: Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this ultra-sheer, antioxidant-rich continuous spray. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this water- and sweat-resistant spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ organic ingredients like cucumber, algae and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil--a natural sunscreen booster rich in Omegas-3 and 6. Lightweight and nongreasy, it covers all the hard-to-reach places including backs of legs, knees and arms, leaving the skin protected, hydrated and radiant. Natural extracts of tropical coconut provide a subtle scent without the typical unpleasant sunscreen smell.Set includes:- Tropical Coconut Body Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 (8 oz.)- Travel-size Tropical Coconut Body Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 (3 oz.)How to use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free; GMO-free; preservative-free; oxybenzone-free
- Made in the USA
- Fiber Content
- /Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 7.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (ORGANIC Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Methyl Dihydroabietate, Rubus Idaeus (ORGANIC Red Raspberry) Seed Oil.
NO Synthetic Colorant,
NO Retinyl Palmitate/
- Spot Clean
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours./As often as needed.