TumiAlpha 2 International 22-Inch Wheeled Carry-On
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- - Single top handle
- Single side handle
- Single bottom grab handle
- Telescoping top handle
- Zip around closure
- Exterior features 2" zip expansion, 1 front U-zip pocket, 1 front straight zip pocket, 4 recessed swivel wheels, protective bumper guards, and 1 luggage ID tag
- Interior features 2 slip pockets, 1 built-in suiter compartment (fits 1 suit), hanger bracket, 2 side zip pockets, 1 large mesh zip pocket, 1 passport pocket, 1 ticket pocket, and compression straps
- Built-in TUMI Tracer(R)
- Approx. 22" H x 14" W x 9-11" D
- Fiber Content
- Spot Clean
Lay Flat to Dry
TUMI elevates your travel experience with Alpha 2, the pinnacle of our design innovation, engineering, functionality and performance. Alpha 2 embodies TUMIs commitment to making the best better; it incorporates over 30 design improvements and more than 14 patented and trademarked TUMI components. The result is a collection of cases that are lighter and stronger while offering increased packing capacity, sleeker profiles, smarter functionality and easier maneuverability. Collection highlights include: 4-wheel cases with 360? wheels that are recessed into the bodies of the cases to provide more interior space, a lower center of gravity and stable multi-directional navigation, our patented Durafold Construction method that reinforces the case frames for superior strength and longevity, impact-resistant caps that provide additional corner durability, and our super-tough and virtually damage-proof X-Brace 45? handle system. Many of the 4-wheel cases feature three-stage telescoping handles and TUMIs patent-pending, easy-to-use Lever Lock Expansion System that opens and closes securely to provide two-stages of expansion for additional packing space. Alpha 2 is made from TUMIs patented, ultra-durable FXT? ballistic nylon. This roomy and versatile 4-wheel case has a removable garment sleeve and a multi-level, expandable main compartment. Reinforced garment sleeve holds up to two suits; interior features tie-down straps and zip pockets for accessories. Three-stage telescoping handle and 4-wheel system with recessed swivel wheels. Note that hanger shown is not included with this item; it may be purchased separately (#0052).
- Additional Info
- TUMI's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total TUMI ownership experience. First year of ownership is worry free; with limited exceptions, if your TUMI product is damaged during the first twelve (12) months you own it, including damage caused by normal wear and tear, airline handling, or other transit damage. TUMI will cover all repair expenses, including shipping costs to and from our repair facility. If we determine that the product is damaged beyond repair, we will replace it. If we determine that a replacement product is not available, we will provide you with a product of comparable value. Damages not covered are damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched leather or stained fabrics), and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.Years two through five on travel bags, business cases, cross body bags, totes, backpacks and handbags and second year for wallets, accessories and outerwear: you are covered for manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear. From the second through the fifth year you own your TUMI travel item, business case or other bag, and for the second year for wallets or accessories, TUMI will repair any item that is damaged due to normal wear and tear, or defective in materials or workmanship, including any structural defects (such as defective handles, zippers, or locks). For years two through five, we do not cover damage caused by airlines or other transit damage. Damage claims in transit cases should be filed against the carrier. Other damages not covered are damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched leather or stained fabrics) and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses. Normal wear and tear for TUMI Outerwear does not include lost or missing buttons, torn fabrics or leathers or cosmetic damage as described above.