KalorikOil Filtration Digital Deep Fryer
- Prepare your favorite foods with the Kalorik Black Digital Deep Fryer with Oil Filtration. The unique oil filtration system cleans and drains the oil for future use. The oil is contained in a separate, container for easy use by just the turn of a dial. The Kalorik Digital Deep Fryer features a digital display with adjustable temperature control up to 375 degrees F and a 30-minute timer.
- Color: black
- 3 liter capacity
- 3.3' cord
- 16.9" x 10.2" x 12.3"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Proper maintenance will ensure many years of service from your appliance. the appliance after every use. The appliance contains no user serviceable parts and requires little maintenance. Leave any servicing or repairs to qualified personnel. Always turn the temperature control knob to the 0 position, disconnect the plug from the wall outlet and then the magnetic plug from the control panel assembly before cleaning. Allow all parts of the appliance to cool down completely. Do not immerse the power cord with plug, magnetic plug or appliance into water or any other liquids. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads. Dry all parts thoroughly after cleaning, before using or storing the appliance. Ensure that no water enters the appliance housing. Do not attempt to attach the magnetic plug permanently to the appliance. Do not attempt to remove the silicon rubber sealing plate. Ensure the oil container is in place, then turn the oil filtration control knob to FILTER OIL position to empty the oil reservoir. Place the basket on a clean, flat and heat resistant surface. Ensure the basket cooled down completely before touching its surface and attempting to remove the basket handle. Ensure the oil cooled down completely before emptying the oil reservoir into the oil container. Remove the basket handle from the basket. Remove the control panel assembly from the oil reservoir. Carefully clean the control panel assembly and immersion heater with a damp cloth. Pull the oil filter cover from the oil reservoir and then remove the oil reservoir from the housing. Open the lid filter cover and remove both black and white filters. Clean the appliance housing with a damp cloth. Wash the lid, basket, basket handle, oil reservoir and oil filter cover with hot soapy water or in a dishwasher. Rinse and dry carefully. Dry all parts thoroughly after cleaning and before using the appliance again. If the oil container needs to be cleaned, ensure it is empty before attempting to clean. Wash with hot soapy water or in a dishwasher. Rinse and dry carefully. Clean the filters every 3 months or after every 12 uses with hot soapy water. Do not clean in a dishwasher. Dry all parts and surfaces thoroughly before use. Make sure that all parts and surfaces are completely dry before connecting the appliance to a wall outlet. Even a small amount of water can cause severe splattering of hot oil.
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.