Portrait de Vincent van Gogh, 1887 by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec suffered greatly during his life, both physically and socially. A victim of a variety of bodily maladies, he became alienated from the middle and upper class lifestyles of turn-of-the-century Parisians. Choosing instead to spend his time among the seedy elements of Montmartre, he made lots of images of risque dancers, poor individuals, and social outcasts in dance halls, night clubs, and bars. Toulouse-Lautrec became friends with Van Gogh, who spent most nights in a bar during this time circa 1887. They likely worked together frequently until Van Gogh's departure from Paris and Toulouse-Lautrec would vehemently defend his friend's work even years later. Our handmade oil-on-canvas reproduction of this image faithfully recreates the scene's setting and the psychological observation of the artist's companion.
- Frame description: distressed cabernet finish with champagne embellishment
- Ready to hang
- 23.5" x 27.5"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.