Marie-Therese Durand-Ruel Sewing Framed Reproduction Oil Painting
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Renoir painting, Marie-Therese Durand-Ruel Sewing. The original masterpiece was created in 1882. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. In the 1870's Renoir's Impressionist technique reached its peak, with glorious accomplishment. His fully defined technique rendered facial expressions and movements masterfully. Renoir often used his friends and acquaintances such as fellow artists and writers. He spent weeks and sometimes months perfecting his paintings. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Versailles Gold King Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26" x 30"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.