The Day Dream by Dante Rossetti Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction on Canvas
- Style #
- The Day Dream is a beautiful painting by Gabriel Rossetti. This classical painting, a true masterpiece has been recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection. It will sure bring grace to every room. Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828 - 1882) was an English poet, illustrator, painter and translator. He founded the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood in 1848 with William Holman Hunt and John Everett Millais, and was later to be the main inspiration for a second generation of artists and writers influenced by the movement, most notably William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones. His work also influenced the European Symbolists and was a major precursor of the Aesthetic movement. Rossetti's personal life was closely linked to his work, especially his relationships with his models and muses Elizabeth Siddal, Fanny Cornforth, and Jane Morris.
- Frame Description: Rococo Silver and Burnished Gold Custom Stacked Frame
- Ready to hang
- 31" x 43"
- Imported materials
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.