Blossoming Almond Branch in a Glass with a Book, 1888 Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- When Vincent Van Gogh first arrived in Arles in 1888, there was little opportunity for painting the expansive natural countryside. So he turned to still life, as in this Blossoming Almond Branch in a Glass with a Book. Set against a relatively muted and subdued background, this sprig of life in early bloom symbolizes the beginnings of spring and its pastel palette. Also visible is the continuing influence of Japanese art on Van Gogh. The simple arrangement, cleanly stricken line work, and reference to Japanese ikebana (flower arrangements) give this piece a pared down elegance. Consider enlivening the walls of your home or office with a careful reproduction of this graceful masterpiece.
- Ready to hang
- Athenian Silver Frame - Antique Silver Finish
- 25" x 29"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.