Landscape with Birch Trees by Gustav Klimt Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Gustav Klimt painting, Landscape with Birch Trees. The original masterpiece was created in 1901. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Although his most well known art often contains overtly erotic subjects and features people, Klimt had a talent for landscapes and nature scenes as well, as shown in this painting. In Landscape with Birch Trees we can actually see Klimt drifting away from his modern style for a moment and using a more Impressionistic technique. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. With it's calm scenery, this painting will create a homey atmosphere hung in a place for everyone to admire!
- Frame Description: Havana Burl Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26" x 30" (actual: 25.75" x 29.75")
- Imported materials
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.