Edge of the Woods by Camille Pissarro Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Jacob-Abraham-Camille Pissarro (1830-1903) was a French Impressionist painter whose landscapes and French scenes, both rural and urban, have always been a favorite of the viewing audience. Pissarro was not only a pivotal figure in the emergence of the French Impressionist, but also mentored four of the great Post-Impressionists, including Georges Seurat, Paul Cezanne, Vincent van Gogh and Paul Gauguin. Edge of the Woods was originally painted in 1879, and shown in the fourth Impressionist exhibition in Paris. This beautiful piece has been carefully recreated and is the perfect opportunity to bring the work of this influential artist into your home.
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27" x 23"
- Imported materials
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.