El Jaleo by John Singer Sargent Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- You and your guests will feel the enchantment with this vibrant oil painting on canvas from overstockArt.com. Originally painted in 1882, "El Jaleo" showcases a Spanish Gypsy dancer performing in flamenco costume along with her accompanying musicians. The carefully conceived painting was inspired by Sargent's trip through Spain and North Africa in 1879. Sargent uses a mix of contrasting colors and lighting effects to capture the forbidden beauty and enchantment of the stylized performance. John Singer Sargent produced "El Jaleo" at the age of just 26, and it proved to be an early masterpiece for the Tuscany-born American artist. While he was best known for his commissioned portrait work, his personal projects were steeped in the qualities of French Impressionism. You're certain to capture people's attention with this beautifully detailed oil reproduction hanging in your home.
- Frame: Antiqued Athenaeum Scoop Frame
- Ready to hang
- 40" x 28" (actual: 39.5" x 27.5")
- Assembled in USA using imported parts
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 2 - 4 days.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.