Water Lilies by Claude Monet Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Water Lilies. The original masterpieces were created between 1914 and 1917. During these years, Monet's cataracts got progressively worse but that seemed to have little effect on his sense of color and harmony. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame: Brimfield Cottage White Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25" x 29"
- Assembled in USA using imported parts
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.