White Plumes by Henri Matisse Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction - 27" x 31"
- Style #
- Henri Matisse is known to be one of the foremost artists of modern times. After a short bout of illness, Matisse gave up the study of law to take up painting. He was one of the pioneers of Fauvism, a modern style utilizing vivid color for its sensual and decorative value. He is known for his use of ight and vivid colors, rather than holding to the more realistic colors used in the classic Impressionism movement. White Plumes is one of a series of painting Matisse composed featuring plumed hats. It depicts Antoinette Arnaud, the nineteen year old model that Matisse used in France. You can own your very own hand painted reproduction of this beautiful painting! With it's soft whites and deep reds, it would look great hanging on a bedroom wall!
- Espana Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27" x 31"
- Assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $89.