Sunflowers, First Version by Vincent Van Gogh Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of Sunflowers, First Version. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. The series of sunflower paintings reminded him of the happy days spent in a yellow house with another artist. The painting series was intended to decorate Gauguin's bedroom, but only two where worthy to hold Van Gogh's signature. Van Gogh's Sunflower painting is part of a series of still life oil paintings. Among the paintings are three similar paintings with fifteen sunflowers in a vase, twelve sunflowers in a vase, and Sunflowers with blue background. Van Gogh began painting the works in late summer 1888 and continued into the following year. The paintings show sunflowers in all stages of life, from fully blossomed to withering. The paintings are considered innovative for their exclusive use of the yellow spectrum. Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original by Van Gogh. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting?
- Frame Description: Spoleto Bronze
- Ready to hang
- 24" x 28"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.