The key to nailing the most sought-after and elusive eye look ever? Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky--loaded with all the essentials to perfect any smoky eye. A true range of shades. The perfect brushes. And detailed tutorials.
UD packed this palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes. Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky has it all. Each shade in Naked Smoky features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System(TM), the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
Ever buy a beauty product and then realize you have no idea how to use it? Naked Smoky makes sultry, come-hither eyes totally doable. The detailed lookbook breaks down four amazing ways to get Naked and smoky, and UD's exclusive double-ended brush (with a Tapered Crease Brush on one end and a Smoky Smudger Brush on the other) makes application easy.
- 12-color set
- Size: 12 x 1.3g./0.05 oz.
- 6.276" W x 0.31" H x 0.3" D
- For ingredients, see "Additional Info"
- Made in USA
- High (champagne shimmer w/micro-glitter)
- Dirtysweet (medium bronze)
- Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
- Slanted (light metallic gray)
- Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer)
- Black Market (jet-black satin)
- Smolder (deep plum-taupe)
- Password (cool taupe matte)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Combust (soft pink-taupe)
- Thirteen (light beige satin)
- Double-ended brush (Tapered Crease Brush/Smoky Smudger Brush)