Boating on the Seine by Pierre-Auguste Renoir Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Renoir painting, Boating on the Seine. The original masterpiece was created in 1879. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. In the 1870's Renoir's Impressionist technique reached its peak, with glorious accomplishment. His fully defined technique rendered facial expressions and movements masterfully. Renoir often used his friends and acquaintances such as fellow artists and writers. He spent weeks and sometimes months perfecting his paintings. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Verona Gold Braid Frame.
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included.
- 44.75” x 34.75” x 2”
- Ready to hang
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Returnable until 2/7/21 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/12–12/24/20.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a Nordstrom Rack of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.