Manhattan Bridge Loop, 1928 by Edward Hopper Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Manhattan Bridge Loop is a remarkable oil painting with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. The original was created in 1928. This oil painting is filled with silence, as the city appears unpopulated. This is a beautiful piece that will be contemplated and admired in your home by all who visit. Hopper received many honors in his lifetime for his exceptional use of color, detail, and subject matter. His classic works capture the authenticity of urban and rural American life with emotions and beauty that have placed them among the lasting and popular images of the American 20th century landscape. Make this painting a part of your home collection.
- Frame Description: Open Grain Mahogany
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Ready to hang
- 39” x 27” (actual: 38.5” x 26.5”)
- Assembled in the USA
- Imported Parts
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.