T3'SinglePass 2' Straightening & Styling Iron (1 inch)
Shipping & Returns
Final sale. This item is not returnable.
Ready to Ship Within 3 - 5 days.
This item qualifies for
when you spend over $100.
About This Item
Featuring responsive T3 Digital SinglePass(R) technology that heats up fast and ensures even, consistent heat from root to tip, the SinglePass 2 styles efficiently and without damage in just one pass. Signature T3 Tourmaline(R) + Ceramic plates deliver shine, frizz-free, silky finish, while StyleEdge beveled plates and a lightweight curved body, make it easy to smooth, wave or curl hair of all hair types and textures.
- Size: 21 oz.
- Color: White
- Voltage: 100-240v
-T3 Digital SinglePass(R) - Digital SinglePass(R) technology maintains consistent, even heating along the plates, which is the secret to one-pass styling and long-lasting results without exposing hair to unnecessary heat.
- T3 Tourmaline(R) + Ceramic: When heated, the unique T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz and deliver shiny, long-lasting results.
- T3 Digital SinglePass(R): Ensures even, consistent heat and fast, one-pass styling
- 1" Tourmaline + Ceramic Plates: Seal the cuticle to fight frizz and enhance shine
- StyleEdge Design: Optimized for versatile styling and smooth release with no tugging or pulling
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410°F / 127-210°C): Provides the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Elegant Ergonomic Design: Enables lightweight, interference-free styling
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V): For use around the world (plug adapter needed)
- 2 Professional Sectioning Clips: Ultra strong to section even the most demanding hair types
- 1 Hour Auto-Off: For worry-free styling
- 9ft. 360° Professional Swivel Cord: Prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
- Heat-Resistant Mat: Protects tabletop and cleans plates
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options
- 12.8" x 4.9" x 3.2"
- For directions, see "Additional Info"
2-year warranty: Offers comprehensive coverage, telephone support and repair options
Directions: Start with dry, detangled hair. Twist the top part of your hair out of the way and secure it with one of the included sectioning clips. Gather the bottom half of your hair into the other clip leaving out one thin section that is as wide as the length of the iron plate. Slowly glide the iron through the section from roots to ends. Repeat on all sections until hair is fully styled.