Star Dancer (On Stage) by Edgar Degas Framed Painting
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Degas painting, Star Dancer (On Stage) . The original masterpiece was created in 1874. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edgar Degas was born in Paris in 1834 and studied art from a young age. His most popular paintings were and still are his ballerina paintings like The Dance Class , Star Dancer (On Stage) , and Dance Studio at the Opera . Asymmetrical compositions like Two Dancers on Stage show the influence of the Japanese prints in which Degas became interested. His painting career was prematurely ended by failing eyesight, and he died in Paris in 1917. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Orientation: Vertical
- Ready to hang
- 32” x 44"
- Printed in China
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Canvas, solid wood, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.