The Grand Canal, Venice by Claude Monet Framed Painting
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, The Grand Canal, Venice. The original masterpiece was created in 1908. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, one cannot help but have deep admiration for his talent. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Versailles Silver King Frame
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Ready to hang
- 46” x 36"
- Printed in China
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Canvas, solid wood, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.