Vincent Van Gogh "Roses and Beetle, 1890 " Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Although largely overshadowed by his self-portraits and prolifically produced landscapes, Vincent Van Gogh also painted a fair number of pictures containing wildlife. Ranging from mammals to crustaceans, insects to birds, finding one of his tableaus featuring wildlife feels like a real treat. Seen here is an 1890 still life, primarily of roses. Upon closer inspection, one finds a small beetle resting inside the lowest flower. It adds a sense of scale to this edge-to-edge composition and gives a sense of dynamic fragility otherwise overshadowed by the heavy, dark brushstrokes. Our methodical hand reproduction of this work would be perfect for anyone with a green thumb or simply to add a touch of garden beauty to your indoor space.
- Frame Description: Rococo Silver and Antiqued Silver Frame with Gold Bead Inset
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included.
- Orientation: Vertical
- 26" W x 30" L (actual: 25.5" W x 29.5" L x 2" D)
- Imported painting, made in USA frame
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.