TimberlandEarthkeepers Mount Lincoln Washed Nubuck Barn Jacket
- Whether you're working the land or pounding the pavement, this washed nubuck leather jacket with a longer length has got you covered. Timberland has kept the utilitarian aspects of the barn jacket, including the top-loading pockets and cozy flannel lining, but added some flair: snaps at the cuff and collar and quad-stitch detailing provide a bit of urbane polish. In line with Timberland Earthkeepers' eco-conscious philosophy, the leather has been tanned at a facility rated Gold for its environmental practices.
- Spread collar
- Long sleeves
- Front snap closure
- Side-entry hand-warmer pockets
- Approx. 29" length
- Fiber Content
- Shell: 100% nubuck leather
Lining: 100% cotton flannel
- Professional leather clean
- Additional Info
- Fit: this style fits true to size.
Model's stats for sizing:
- Height: 6'1"
- Suit: 40R
- Waist: 30"
- Inseam: 32"
Model is wearing size L.
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 - 8 days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.