The Virgin by Klimt Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas - 34"x44"
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Klimt painting, The Virgin. The original masterpiece was created in 1913. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Era: Symbolism, Art Nouveau
- Frame Description: Verona Gold Braid Frame - Braid & Bead Detail
- Arrives framed and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- 34.75" x 44.75" x 2"
- Imported painting, assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.