Bend in the Epte River Near Giverny by Claude Monet Framed Canvas Wall Art
- Style #
- Bend in the Epte River Near Giverny is a tribute to the Master's ability to translate the reflection of light onto canvas and effectively portraying movement of water. Monet's lovely painting of a flowing river is comprised of luminous tones and will add sophistication and elegance to any room. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Era: Impressionism
- Frame description: Regal Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- Arrives framed and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- 32.5" x 28.5"
- Imported painting, assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist-grade canvas, solid wood, oil paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.