Sorbus6-Tier Stackable Bamboo Wine Rack
- Make a toast to showcasing wine bottles with the Sorbus Bamboo Wine Rack! Created with timeless and breathtaking bamboo, this stackable shelf is perfect for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs. It's functional, coordinates well with existing decor, and ideal for any flat surface area in the pantry, wine bottle storage cabinet, kitchen, dining room, basement, wine cellar, or bar. Its versatility allows you to customize your space by stacking vertically, side by side, or separately. With a beautiful scallop shaped design, each wine bottle is stored horizontally to ensure both the wine and the air bubbles are in contact with the cork and stay in place without wobbling or tilting. Perfect for entertaining, this wooden wine rack can transform any space into a home bar. Entertain family and friends with your finest selection of prime wine, spirits, and sparkling ciders. Spread cheer during holidays, special occasions, or cocktail hour with customizable shelves for your very own wine tasting room! Serve guests during major sporting events, plan a romantic dinner, or simply relax and enjoy a bottle alone from your stacked wine cellar. The possibilities are endless! A clever design and sturdy construction prevents wobbling, tilting, or falling. The rack is constructed from high quality bamboo wood with scallop/wave shaped shelves and a smooth finish. Add multiple stackable wine racks for additional storage and create the ultimate wine cellar!
- Color: natural
- Holds 6 standard wine bottles on each tier; 36 bottles total
- Some assembly required
- 22.1" L x 11.1" W x 33" H
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.