20" X 24" Oil Painting On Canvas Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Yellow Irises. The original masterpiece was created in 1918-25. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. The floral theme of this impressionistic piece exemplifies the essence of springtime with a delicate beauty that no print can capture. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame - Weight: 8 lbs - 25" x 2" 29" - Made in USA of imported parts Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6384310
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Yellow Irises Hand Painted Oil on Canvas - 20" x 24"
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now