Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Water Lilies. The original masterpieces were created between 1914 and 1917. During these years, Monet's cataracts got progressively worse but that seemed to have little effect on his sense of color and harmony. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Frame Description: Florentine Dark Champagne Frame - 27" x 31" - Imported painting - Framed and assembled in the USA Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Item #6553856
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Water Lilies Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now