Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, The Grand Canal, Venice. The original masterpiece was created in 1908. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, one can not help but have deep admiration for his talent. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Color: multi - Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame - Antique Gold Finish - Eco Friendly - 45" x 2" x 35" - Assembled in USA Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Oil Paint
- Item #6463098
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
The Grand Canal, Venice - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now