Escaping to the French countryside might not be in your budget at the moment, but you can add that sense of peace and tranquility to any room in your home with Claude Monet's "The Garden of Monet at Argenteuil." Painted in 1873, this stunning work of art was created during a seven-year period spent in the rural area outside Paris. Monet carefully studied the lush surroundings to create this stunning scene. This painting of Claude Monet's house and gardens features a rich mix of colors and textures that feels like capturing a perfect moment on a bright, sunny day in the country. As one of the most delightful garden paintings by Monet, "The Garden of Monet at Argenteuil" is sure to add a beautiful touch to any room. Choose this oil painting reproduction over a Monet "Garden at Argenteuil" print to enjoy hanging a real canvas just like the original.
- - Frame Type: Modena Vintage - Dark Wood Frame with a Distressed Bronze Finish - 29" x 2" x 25" - Made in USA of imported materials Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6553908
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.