Overstock ArtThe Entrance of the Masked Dancers (Detail) - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Edgar Degas
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Degas painting, The Entrance of the Masked Dancers (detail). The original masterpiece was created in 1882. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edgar Degas was born in Paris in 1834 and studied art from a young age. His most popular paintings were and still are his ballerina paintings like The Dance Class, Star Dancer (On Stage), and Dance Studio at the Opera . Asymmetrical compositions like Two Dancers on Stage show the influence of the Japanese prints in which Degas became interested. His painting career was prematurely ended by failing eyesight, and he died in Paris in 1917. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame Description: Renaissance Champagne Frame
- Color: multi
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included
- 30" x 2" x 34"
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.