Monet's Sunflowers, also known as Tournesols, is a beautiful, impressionistic piece created in 1881. He also painted several bouquets of flowers similar to this one which includes dahlias, chrysanthemums and asters. Monet is often praised for painting realistic images of floral arrangements, and his talent can certainly be seen here. These sunflowers that were harvested for this painting lined Monet's garden staircase in Vetheuil, France. Born in 1840 in France, Monet was a key artist in the Impressionistic movement. Many of his subjects included the nature that was around him at the time - from the Normandy coasts to his garden in Giverny. The famous painting that has been featured in posters, coffee table books and in recreations is housed in the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. Now you can own a beautiful recreation of Sunflowers by Monet to display in your own home. It's been masterfully recreated by hand. Select one of our museum-quality frames to complement it.
- - Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame - Ready to hang - Certificate of authenticity included - 29" x 25" x 2" - Painting: Imported - Framed and assembled in USA
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6561360
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Sunflowers with Athenian Gold Frame
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now