Overstock ArtSunflowers - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Monet's Sunflowers, also known as Tournesols, is a beautiful, impressionistic piece created in 1881. He also painted several bouquets of flowers similar to this one which includes dahlias, chrysanthemums and asters. Monet is often praised for painting realistic images of floral arrangements, and his talent can certainly be seen here. These particular sunflowers that were harvested for this painting lined Monet's garden staircase in theuil, France. Born in 1840 in France, Monet was a key artist in the Impressionistic movement. Many of his subjects included the nature that was around him at the time - from the Normandy coasts to his garden in Giverny. The famous painting that has been featured in posters, coffee table books and in recreations is housed in the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. Now you can own a beautiful recreation of Sunflowers by Monet to display in your own home. It's been masterfully recreated by hand. Select one of our museum-quality frames to complement it.
- Frame Description: Spoleto Bronze
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 24" x 2" x 28"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.