Overstock ArtStill Life with Gingerpot II with Semplice Specchio Frame
- Style #
- The Still Life with Gingerpot II painted between 1911 and 1912, Mondrian was inspired by Paul Cezannes methods of breaking down elements. The Still Life with Gingerpot II takes the artists first depiction (The Still Life with Gingerpot I) to a greater level of abstract. Stacked canvases and a window frame remain from the first composition. Mondrians works can be characterized by a strong central motif, in these paintings the gingerpots, for which the rest of the painting revolves. Today the original hangs in the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. Museum quality Semplice Specchio Frame.
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 24" x 28"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.