When painting The Still Life with Gingerpot (also known as Stilleven met gemberpot I) between 1911 and 1912, Mondrian was inspired by Paul Cezanne s method of breaking down elements. In this particular painting, Mondrian began to employ avant-garde techniques. One of these techniques include brushwork that would continue beyond the designated edges of objects as well as a looser handling of the paint itself. The palette appears muted at first glance the blues repeat throughout the composition. Today the original hangs in the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- - Frame Description: Suede Premier Frame - Color: multi - Ready to hang - 28" x 2" x 24" - Made in USA Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6554276
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.