This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. The original oil painting was purchased for $135 million. The highest priced painting in history! A Beautiful hand painted oil reproduction of the famous Klimt painting, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. The original masterpiece was created in 1907. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Frame Description: Antiqued Athenaeum Scoop Frame - Ready to hang - 33.5" x 2" x 43.5" - Assembled in USA from Imported materials Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Item #6561343
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I, 1907 (Luxury Line) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Gustav Klimt
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now