Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Renoir painting, Dance in the Country. The original masterpiece was created in 1883. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. In the 1870's Renoir's Impressionist technique reached its peak, with glorious accomplishment. His fully defined technique rendered facial expressions and movements masterfully. Renoir often used his friends and acquaintances such as fellow artists and writers. He spent weeks and sometimes months perfecting his paintings. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Artist: Pierre Auguste Renoir - Era: Impressionism - Frame Description: Renaissance Bronze Frame - Bronze Finish - 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - Includes certificate of authenticity - Arrives ready to hang with hardware included - 30" x 34" x 2" - Made in USA (frame/assembly), Imported (painting) Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6566021
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Pierre Auguste Renoir Dance in the Country Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now