Landscape with the Chateau of Auvers at Sunset is a standout piece in the body of work by Vincent Van Gogh. Painted in 1890 the same month that Van Gogh died. In the last weeks of his life, Van Gogh completed a number of paintings of the wheatfields around Auvers. In these landscapes he tried to express his overwhelming emotions. The painting's strong outlines emphasize the bold color choices and show a turn away from the Impressionist style. With Landscape with the Chateau of Auvers at Sunset, many homeowners find a beautiful accent for their space that reflects a true appreciation for art history and one of the world's great painters. Imagine just how stunning this piece will appear in your own home. The brilliant pops of color can even act as a source of inspiration for your interior decorating.
- - Frame Type: Antiqued Athenaeum Scoop Frame Distressed Cabernet Finish with Champagne Embellishment - 39.5" x 2" x 27.5" - Made in USA of imported materials Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, wood, oil paint
- Item #6561327
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Landscape with the Chateau of Auvers at Sunset Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh - 39"x27"
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now