Overstock ArtIrises by Claude Monet Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Irises. The original masterpiece was created between 1914 and 1917. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame description: antiqued silver frame with gold bead inset
- Ready to hang
- 29.5" x 25.5"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.