Overstock ArtAn Out-of-Doors Study, 1889 with Versailles Gold Queen Frame
- Style #
- An Out-of-Doors Study, 1889 is a beautiful painting by American expatriate artist John Singer Sargent originally made in 1889. This reproduction was made with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. John Singer Sargent was an American painter and best known for his portraits. His works include 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors. Your friends and family are sure to admire this beautiful canvas. Museum quality Versailles Gold Queen Frame.
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 25" x 29"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.