adidasUltraboost DNA Sneaker
- Innovative 2D Primeknit with Tailored Fibre Placement brings a kid-specific fit to the upper of a performance running shoe set on propulsive Boost™ cushioning. Supportive elements in the heel and sole promote distraction-free energy return with every stride, while grippy webbed rubber brings traction to the tread without added weight. The upper is crafted with Primeblue fabric, which is made of at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic® recycled waste that's collected at beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
True to size.
- Round toe with bumper
- Lace up vamp
- Cushioning: absorbs impact and distributes weight for consistent, buoyant comfort under each step
- Support: enhances the fit with targeted contouring and cushioning in the footbed
- Pull-on sock upper with adjustable lacing cage
- Removable cushioned insole allows for custom orthotics
- 2D Primeknit with Tailored Fibre Placement gives your foot a secure, locked-in feel
- Boost cushioning rebounds quickly from every step, stride or jump
- Continental™ Rubber tread ensures reliable ground grip in wet or dry conditions
- Fibers made from Parley Ocean Plastic are sourced from upcycled plastic waste intercepted from remote islands, shorelines, waters and coastal communities
- Grip sole
This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Textile and synthetic upper and lining, rubber and synthetic sole
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.