Overstock ArtGirl with a Pearl Earring with Sirocco Frame - 15" x 17"
- Style #
- You've seen the original, read the book, and watched the movie. Now you can own a piece of history by purchasing the painting. Girl with a Pearl Earring was painted by Dutch artist, Johannes Vermeer, in 1665. Not much is known about Vermeer or the painting, but onlookers and experts can agree on one thing - it is absolutely stunning. After its restoration in 1994, the color has been greatly enhanced giving new life to the painting. Its original name in Dutch is Het Meisje met de Parel . Many critics think that it was never meant to be a portrait and is often referred to as the "Mona Lisa of the North" or the "Dutch Mona Lisa" thanks to its similar mysterious shroud and public fascination. Add a piece of history to your collection with this stunning painting. Vermeer (1632-1675) was a modestly successful genre painter during his time, but is now considered one of the greats of the Dutch Golden Age. Few facts are known about his masterpiece, yet it has inspired a historical novel, movie and play of the same name. Own this classic masterpiece today!
- Color: multi
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas, certificate of authenticity included
- Frame Style: Sirocco Frame - Brushed Champagne Finish
- 15" X 2"
- Imported (painting), USA (frame and assembly)
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, wood, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.