New BalanceSummit Unknown v2 Trail Running Sneaker
- Assume speed demon status in the gnarliest environments in the all-new Summit Unknown v2 for men, showcasing detail-obsessed craftsmanship that balances durability with lightweight materials and a reengineered tongue for a more distinct fit. Underfoot, REVlite foam offers lightweight cushioning while Hydrohesion advanced rubber compound can help you get amphibious by offering grip in environments wet and dry. Aggressive lugs with a newly increased depth can help you climb forward. The forefoot Toe Protect feature offers a mean barrier against loose dirt and rocks.
True to size. B=standard width
- Round toe
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Grip sole
This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Synthetic and fabric upper, rubber sole
- Spot Clean
Lay Flat to Dry
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.