Overstock ArtTale a la Hoffmann with La Scala Frame, 23" x 27"
- Style #
- Tale a la Hoffmann was painted in 1921 by Paul Klee. Klee was inspired by the German poet and writer E. T. A. Hoffmann, also known as Ghost Hoffmann. This particular piece is based around the tale The Golden Pot. The tale recounts the trails of Anselmus, a young and foolish character, trying to enter Atlantis. There are many references to the tale such as the tree on the left of the painting is thought to be the tree that Anselmus first heard voices, and on the right is thought to be the glass bottle Anselmus was imprisoned in. The golden pot for which the tale is named is front and center. Today, the original in the Metropolitan Museum. We have recreated the same imaginative colors and shapes so that you can have the magic of this piece in your very own collection. Frame Description: La Scala Frame.
- Color: multi
- 23" x 27"
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.