Overstock ArtCaspar David Friedrich in his Studio with Mediterranean Bronze Frame, 30" x 34"
- Style #
- Caspar David Friedrich in his Studio, also known as the Berlin version or the 1819 version, is the second of two paintings by Georg Friedrich Kersting. The first, or the Hamberg version, was completed in 1811 but the 1819 version is better known. In his version the view is not able to see what Friedrich is working on, making Friedrichs gaze the main focal point. Today the original is in the Alte National galerie museum in Berlin. Frame Description: Mediterranean Bronze Frame.
- Color: multi
- 30" x 34"
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, wood, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.